My recent trip to Austin, Texas for the Austin City Limits Music Festival was a fabulous time. Exploring the city of Austin and listening to great music made for an exciting weekend. The culture of Austin is interesting, with a ton of cool dive bars and hip restaurants to explore. If you love food and style, Austin is the place for you! Here is a recap of our style for ACL Fest and some tips to make your trip to ACL great!
Here are some tips to make your ACL Fest Experience the best:
- Wear comfortable shoes! There will be a ton of walking and it will be dirty so I recommend wearing a closed toe shoe.
- Bring a water bottle or buy one at the festival. Camelbak has a free refill station where you can fill your water bottle.
- Take advantage of syncing your credit card to your 3 Day Pass, it makes buying food and drinks so much easier.
- Buy a locker! It was nice being able to stash away some stuff so we didn't have to carry it the whole time.
- Wear a hat and sunscreen! The Texas heat will get to you.
- Experiment with your style! Anything goes in Austin, it is the best chance to try something new!
What is your favorite festival style? Leave your ideas in the comments!